Money Investing Postsmarried filing jointly vs married filing separate types of market structures in economics can married file separately present value of annuity calculation rumus liquidity ratio present value of annuity chart debt to net worth ratio formula future value of multiple annuities calculator roe net income income elasticity of demand graph midpoint formula econ married filing jointly benefits future value of ordinary annuity table present value future value formula present value annuity tables future value annuity calculator compounded monthly annual annuity payment calculator monopolistic competition price taker ros return on sales unitary price elasticity of demand curve income elasticity of demand graph future value of annuity calculator tax return spouse not working perfect or pure competition monopoly market share married filing separately vs married filing jointly debt management ratios definition calculating annuities due pv annuity due table present value interest factor of annuity pure competition products pv of an ordinary annuity
- Risk - A tutorial about risk and insurance.
- Risks, Perils, And Hazards
- Handling Risk
- Risk Management
- Risk Management Techniques
- Insurance; Insurable Risks; Underwriting And Adverse Selection - A tutorial about the basics of insurance companies, underwriting and adverse selection, and what constitutes an insurable risk.
- Insurance Underwriting
- Credit-Based Insurance Scores - How and why personal credit scores affect insurance rates.
- Legal Liability and Negligence
- Law of Large Numbers - Using the Law of Large Numbers to determine underwriting risk and insurance premiums.
- Indemnity - How property insurance pays for losses.
- Insurable Interest - What constitutes an insurable interest, and when must it exist?
- Utmost Good Faith—Representations, Concealments, And Warranties - Why honesty is the best policy in insurance.
- Insurance Contracts
- Standard Insurance Policies
- Insurance Deductibles - The different types of deductibles and how they reduce insurance premiums.
- Coinsurance - How coinsurance reduces health insurance premiums, and equalizes rates for property insurance.
- Multiple Insurance Coverage: Pro Rata Liability, Contribution Of Equal Shares, And Primary And Excess Insurance - What determines how much each insurance policy pays when multiple policies cover the same loss.
- Group Insurance
- Government Insurance
- History of Insurance
- The Legal Organization And Ownership Of Insurance Companies
- Insurance Markets
- Insurance Company Credit Ratings
- Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Insurance Marketing Systems
- Rate Making: How Insurance Premiums Are Set
- Loss or Claim Adjustment
- Captive Insurance Companies
- Risk Retention Groups and Purchasing Groups
- Insurance Regulation
- Sources of Insurance Regulation
- Statutory Accounting Principles
- Taxation of Insurance Companies
Types of Insurance
- Automobile Insurance — The Personal Auto Policy (PAP)
- Auto Accident Victim Compensation
- No-Fault Auto Insurance
- The Determinants of Auto Insurance Costs
- Auto Insurance for High-Risk Drivers
- Homeowners Insurance - An overview of the typical homeowners insurance policy, listing the major coverages and exclusions.
- Types of Homeowners' Insurance Policies - Summarizes the basic coverage of different types of homeowner's insurance policies—including insurance for renters and owners of condominiums and cooperatives—and how they differ.
- Common Homeowners Insurance Policy Endorsements
- The Cost Of Homeowners Insurance And How To Lower It - What factors influence the cost of homeowners insurance and how can you reduce premiums?
- Real Estate Title Insurance - An introduction to real estate title insurance and other alternatives, including tips on how to save money when buying title insurance.
- Life Insurance Fundamentals
- Determining Life Insurance Premiums for Term and Level-Premium Policies
- Term Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Variable Life Insurance, Universal Life Insurance, And Variable-Universal Life Insurance
- How to Buy Life Insurance
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
Life Insurance Contracts
- Life Insurance Contracts: Owner, Insured, and Beneficiary
- Common Life Insurance Provisions
- Life Insurance Dividends and Nonforfeiture Options
- Life Insurance Policy Loans and Settlement Options
- Other Life Insurance Options and Riders: Waiver-of-Premium, Guaranteed Insurability, Cost of Living Rider, Accelerated Death Benefits Rider, and the Double Indemnity Option
- Major Medical Insurance; Hospital-Surgical Insurance Plans; Medicare Supplement Insurance (aka Medigap Insurance)
- Disability-Income Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance