Money Investing Postsannuity discount factor elastic goods vs inelastic goods benefit of married filing separately rate of return on stockholders equity formula monopolistic competition market examples present value formula annuity claim wife as dependant perfectly inelastic demand economists would describe the us automobile industry as what is return on common stockholders equity roe greater than roa married filing separately exemptions present value annuity formula excel average common stockholders equity formula present annuity formula the difference between monopoly and oligopoly chapter 7 section 3 monopolistic competition and oligopoly answers unit elasticity of demand example price elasticity of demand and total revenue economists compute the price elasticity of demand as the financial management ratios formulas do you get more filing jointly or separately rumus leverage ratio discount annuity formula inelastic and elastic goods calculation of present value of annuity how to solve annuity problems rate earned on stockholders equity formula of profitability ratio future value ordinary annuity formula future value annuity due
- Risk - A tutorial about risk and insurance.
- Risks, Perils, And Hazards
- Handling Risk
- Risk Management
- Risk Management Techniques
- Insurance; Insurable Risks; Underwriting And Adverse Selection - A tutorial about the basics of insurance companies, underwriting and adverse selection, and what constitutes an insurable risk.
- Insurance Underwriting
- Credit-Based Insurance Scores - How and why personal credit scores affect insurance rates.
- Legal Liability and Negligence
- Law of Large Numbers - Using the Law of Large Numbers to determine underwriting risk and insurance premiums.
- Indemnity - How property insurance pays for losses.
- Insurable Interest - What constitutes an insurable interest, and when must it exist?
- Utmost Good Faith—Representations, Concealments, And Warranties - Why honesty is the best policy in insurance.
- Insurance Contracts
- Standard Insurance Policies
- Insurance Deductibles - The different types of deductibles and how they reduce insurance premiums.
- Coinsurance - How coinsurance reduces health insurance premiums, and equalizes rates for property insurance.
- Multiple Insurance Coverage: Pro Rata Liability, Contribution Of Equal Shares, And Primary And Excess Insurance - What determines how much each insurance policy pays when multiple policies cover the same loss.
- Group Insurance
- Government Insurance
- History of Insurance
- The Legal Organization And Ownership Of Insurance Companies
- Insurance Markets
- Insurance Company Credit Ratings
- Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Insurance Marketing Systems
- Rate Making: How Insurance Premiums Are Set
- Loss or Claim Adjustment
- Captive Insurance Companies
- Risk Retention Groups and Purchasing Groups
- Insurance Regulation
- Sources of Insurance Regulation
- Statutory Accounting Principles
- Taxation of Insurance Companies
Types of Insurance
- Automobile Insurance — The Personal Auto Policy (PAP)
- Auto Accident Victim Compensation
- No-Fault Auto Insurance
- The Determinants of Auto Insurance Costs
- Auto Insurance for High-Risk Drivers
- Homeowners Insurance - An overview of the typical homeowners insurance policy, listing the major coverages and exclusions.
- Types of Homeowners' Insurance Policies - Summarizes the basic coverage of different types of homeowner's insurance policies—including insurance for renters and owners of condominiums and cooperatives—and how they differ.
- Common Homeowners Insurance Policy Endorsements
- The Cost Of Homeowners Insurance And How To Lower It - What factors influence the cost of homeowners insurance and how can you reduce premiums?
- Real Estate Title Insurance - An introduction to real estate title insurance and other alternatives, including tips on how to save money when buying title insurance.
- Life Insurance Fundamentals
- Determining Life Insurance Premiums for Term and Level-Premium Policies
- Term Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Variable Life Insurance, Universal Life Insurance, And Variable-Universal Life Insurance
- How to Buy Life Insurance
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
Life Insurance Contracts
- Life Insurance Contracts: Owner, Insured, and Beneficiary
- Common Life Insurance Provisions
- Life Insurance Dividends and Nonforfeiture Options
- Life Insurance Policy Loans and Settlement Options
- Other Life Insurance Options and Riders: Waiver-of-Premium, Guaranteed Insurability, Cost of Living Rider, Accelerated Death Benefits Rider, and the Double Indemnity Option
- Major Medical Insurance; Hospital-Surgical Insurance Plans; Medicare Supplement Insurance (aka Medigap Insurance)
- Disability-Income Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance